Staging & Field Services
Site Audit/Site Survey – Optical Networks
- Perform survey in accordance with the specific OEM guidelines.
- Audit site access, coordination with local management, equipment locations, distances for connectivity of fiber, power, ancillary installation, material requirements, necessary environmental issues, cooling, etc.
- Use survey reports to generate in-house detailed engineering or furnish engineering studies.
- If requested, perform Fiber Characterization to ensure that the proper lifecycle and performance configurations are loaded into the system.
Technical Project Management
- Technical PMs for small to large projects
- Augment OEM/customer PMs
- Project coordination/planning
- PMs can get down into actual working conditions for efficiencies and speed
- Fiber Characterization – detail analysis/report
- Site Surveys – detail documentation and report
- Equipment Installation And Power Up – per specific CO/site guidelines
- Serialized receipt of equipment
- Inventory control and asset management
- Green-light testing
- Firmware & software updates
- Hardware retrofitting
- Record of inventory movement
- BOM validation
- Pre-assembly & verification
- Kitting and testing
- Quality control inspections
- Custom-made crate & packaging
- Close-out package