Partnering for Success
Winning government contracts, especially those that support fast-moving communication projects, requires more agility from vendors than ever before. At bare minimum, you must be able to show that you can scale quickly, rapidly deploy skilled resources, and provide turnkey resources: Manage, move, and track inventory and then support the deployment. This allows KMM to be the value-added Small Business that a Prime Contractor or agencies are in need of saving cost and mitigate risk. But the ones who stand out are those who demonstrate an ability to design innovative, turnkey solutions that will not just keep pace with the dynamic telecom industry but move you ahead of the pack.
That’s why KMM has become a trusted partner to industry-leading IT and engineering solutions providers who hold multi-million-dollar government contract vehicles. We’ve lent our skill, scale and portfolio to several Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security deployment task orders:
$165M Five-Year task order supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) Special Communications Mission Solutions (SCMS) Division
$420M Single-Award IDIQ for C4ISR capabilities and other IT services and prototypes to the Combatant Commands, Intelligence Community, and other Federal agencies
Quality, Comprehensive Offerings
Large System Integrators turn to KMM because of our unique ability to provide turnkey offerings in logistics and/or network services that can help round out their existing solutions. Our certified in-house crews can perform a variety of tasks on CONUS and OCONUS communication networks, including design, engineering, RF installation, test and evaluation, and configuration management. We can also source, purchase and store large amounts of materials in one of our Tier 1 facilities or in-market facilities.
Other Benefits of Partnering with KMM:
- Diversity – KMM is a certified Women-Owned Business (WBE) by WBEN and CPUC
- Small business status (NAICS 517911)
- Financial Strength – With $650M in revenue, we can assume inventory ownership product categories, decreasing risks and fixed costs to customers
- Scalability – We have a network of +500 3PL partners, meaning we can open in-market facilities in <30 days and manage the resources, systems and processes
- Visibility – Unlike other Asset Management Systems, KMM’s software gives you visibility of material at the national or market-level, at stocking and staging facilities, and by site ID or all the way down to the item level
- Security Clearance – KMM is currently in the process of applying for facility security clearance, as part of our involvement in TARCES II